Don't forget to do your homework!
Due next Wednesday:
1) Budget sheet
- Your predicted spending when you graduate from LEC
- EITHER your family's monthly spending OR evidence of a discussion about some money related topic with your family
- "Mom, how much do you spend on books for me in a year?"
- "Dad, how much do we spend on groceries in a week?"
- "Mom, when should I get a credit card?"
- "Dad, when should I open up a bank account?"
- "Mom, how much of your income goes to taxes?"
3) A piechart showing your ideal budget (use your monthly salary from your careers/salaries table)
- Bob makes $4500 a month and wants to spend 50% of his money on food and 15% on car payments.
- $4500*.50=$2250/month on food (put this number on your budget column)
- $4500*.15=$675/month on car payments (put this number on your budget column)
Remember! You don't want to end up with my car...FOREVER...!!!!!