What if school was like a videogame? In videogames you fail and die and get blown up all the time...but, most people keep playing. What if you applied that same motivation and grit despite failure to school? (Obviously, dying and blowing up would never ever ever ever ever ever occur. Just to be totally clear...)
Read the articles below if this topic interests you!
- The Gamification of Education: What schools can learn from videogames
- How would you turn education into a videogame?
- Top 10 Education Gamification Examples that will Change our Future
- Which one do you want to try?
- Brains and Games and Education
- How does neurological research support or refute gamification?
- Three Reasons NOT to Gamify Education
- What do you think? To gamify or to NOT gamify... that is the question...