Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How will who I am shape my career path? Daily Plans: Wednesday-Thursday, 26-27 March

Hey Advisory Fellows!
***************************
Due Date: March 31st, 9pm, Careers Page on your weebly!
***************************
No, we didn't apparate to KY, but NC
 uses the same Career Pathways/Clusters
Objectives: I can...
...relate who I am to a career I'm interested in.
...choose a career pathway I'd like to explore.
...research the career pathway I've chosen.
...publish the research I've done.
***************************
1) Warm Up: Walk down towards the front office and look at the career pathways posters. Which path do you want to be on? Tell us when you come back to the classroom.

2) Build a Career Page on your weebly!
This page should include:

  • The name of the career/career cluster/career pathway you are interested in
  • Starting salary (with the degree you think you will start working with)
  • A “day in the life” of someone with that particular job
    • This will include 5 events during the day and 3 pictures to earn a 100.
  • Required degrees and training

No comments:

Post a Comment