Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How will who you are and what you face impact your future? Daily Plans: Wednesday - Thursday, 19-20 March

Hey Advisees!
*************************
Homework: By Friday, 21 March at 9pm, I need you to email me telling me that the following are on your weebly:

  • Paragraph about who you are
  • Tagxedo word cloud
  • What I do meme about your future career or you now
  • SWOT table with a caption predicting how your table will impact your future
**************************
Objectives: I can...
...create a SWOT chart and post it to my Weebly site.

...explain my SWOT chart and what it could mean for my future.
**************************
Wednesday - Thursday, 19-20 March

1) Write it fast! Circulate the room and add to the posters.
  • What are your strengths?
  • What are your weaknesses?
  • What opportunities have you had? What opportunities do you predict you'll have?
  • What are "threats" or obstacles in your way? These can be because of other people, yourself, events, etc.
2) Make a SWOT chart!
  1. Check out the "Who are you?" tab on futurecasting
  2. Read about SWOT charts and what goes in one.
  3. Copy the SWOT template here.
  4. Create your own SWOT chart in one of two ways:
    1. Post pictures with captions at various places in your chart. Post the chart on your weebly.
    2. Post pictures at various places in your chart with a paragraph description underneath your chart on your weebly.
3) When you are done with all of the components listed above, email me the URL to your weebly and tell me you are ready for me to look at your website. Do this by 9pm on Friday, 21 March!

No comments:

Post a Comment