Tuesday, May 13, 2014

How can I plan to avoid my demise? Daily Plans: Thursday, 15 May

Funny Student AwardsWHAT UP Adviseesssss?
**********************
Homework: ACE ALL THE EXAMS! HAVE AN AMAZING SAFE EXCTING FANTASTIC WONDERFUL CREATIVE FUN FRIENDFILLED SUMMER! And don't forget sunblock and water and wellness SMART goals!
**********************
Essential Question: How can I plan to avoid my demise?
Objectives: I can...
...create a positive award for a classmate.
...design a structure that withstands soft projectiles.
...work as a team member to plan and avoid my demise.
**********************
1) Warm Up:
Free Printable Award Certificate
  1. Make your card into a certificate for the person listed.
    1. What are they getting an award for? Best attitude? Best questions? Best weightlifting abilities? Best song choices?
    2. Make the certificate colorful and creative.
  2. Design a fort.
2) Awards Ceremony! Present your certificate.

3) FORT BUILDING!


Resources: http://www.funawards.com/free-printable-certificates.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment