Monday, May 12, 2014

How can I set SMART goals that help me enhance my wellness? Daily Plans: Tuesday, 13 May

Hey Advisory Fellows!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!
***********************
Essential Question: How can I set SMART goals that help me enhance my wellness?
Objectives: I can...
...state an awesome strategy I learned to stay well.
...set SMART goals related to wellness.
...revise and study my work.
***********************
1) Wellness Share Out!

  1. We'll head outside.
  2. When you get the bison, share the best strategy you learned to stay well.
2) Wellness SMART goals
Send me an email that you Bcc yourself on. This email will include:
  1. An opening: Dear Ms. Nickel and my awesome self, 
  2. An introduction: To me, wellness is...
  3. Three SMART goals, one for nutritional, emotional/mental, and physical wellness.
  4. One plus and one delta for this unit overall
  5. A closing: Please remind me of my goals by... Thank you! Sincerely, your name
3) Study Hall!
  1. Revise old notes! 
  2. Ask me questions!
  3. Work on your graduation plan!
  4. Be awesomesauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment