Monday, August 25, 2014

What do I need to know to succeed? Weekly Plans: 26-28 August

Hey Advisory Fellows!
*************************
Homework: Strength, Struggle, Solution, Support email by 5pm Wednesday! Set an alarm!!!
Subject: Name, Weekly Advisory Update
Dear Ms. Nickel,
This week I showed strength in being a club leader. I struggled with getting enough sleep. I can solve this by setting a 30 min warning for bedtime alarm. You could support me by asking if I remembered to reset my alarm.
Thanks! Sincerely,
Ms. Nickel
**************************
Big Idea: Structure
Essential Question: What do I need to know to succeed?
Objectives: I can...
...list important features of Blackboard and WebAdvisor.
...create a contact list of important people at CCCC.
...identify areas for personal growth.
**************************
Tuesday, 26 August

1) Login to both Blackboard and WebAdvisor.
2) Complete the scavenger hunt.
3) Turn it in!
**************************
Wednesday, 27 August

1) Warm Up: List important people at CCCC on the board.
2) Create a phone book or contact list in your Google Drive of these people.
3) Email one person to introduce yourself or ask a question. Bcc me!
THIS WILL NOT BE YOUR PHONEBOOK!!!!
**************************
Thursday, 28 August

1) Warm Up: Look through your sent or deleted emails. List three strengths and weaknesses you've shown this year.
2) Begin working on writing your PGP.
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment