Monday, August 18, 2014

Where am I now in relation to my goals? Weekly Plans: 18-22 August

Happy Week 3!
************************
Homework: Email me your strength, struggle, and solution to your struggle before Advisory on Thursday. Use the format from last week.
************************
Big Idea: Change
Essential Question: Where am I now in relation to my goals?
Objectives: I can…
...revise and add to my SWOT diagram from last year.
...evaluate my time management and study skills.
************************
Tuesday:
1) Find your SWOT chart from last year.
2) Read what you had listed last year.
3) Revise anything that has changed.
4) Add one thing to each category.
5) Create a Google Doc called "First name, August Inventory Results". You will add to this on Thursday.
**SWOT template is here.**
************************
Thursday:
Time management1) Open your August Inventory Results document.
2) Take the time management inventory here.
  1. Record your results.
  2. List two actions you can take in response to your results.
2) Take the study skills inventory here.
  1. Record your results.
  2. List two actions you can take in response to your results.

3) Add on to your SWOT chart using your results.
4) Share your Google Doc with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment