Saturday, November 22, 2014

What changes do I need to consider as I analyze my PLAN scores? Daily Plans: Tuesday, 25 November

Happy Tuesday Advisees!!!!
************************
Homework: Relax over Thanksgiving break! Review for college finals!
************************
Big Idea: Patterns lead to prediction
Essential Question: What changes do I need to consider as I analyze my PLAN scores?
Objectives: I can...
...interpret a PLAN score sheet.
...record my PLAN scores and compare them to my desired scores.
...list any changes I need to consider.
*************************
1) Warm Up:
  1. List what you are grateful for!
  2. Make yourself a reminder to review and relax over Thanksgiving Break!
2) ACT PLAN Reflection
  1. Open your ACT Score Planning sheet that we did in October.
  2. We will discuss how to read your PLAN scores.
  3. Add your PLAN scores to your sheet.
  4. Underneath the table, list what you may need to consider based on these scores.
    1. ex: Is Harvard still realistic? Do you need to study more for math? Do you need help reading science diagrams?
  5. Share your form with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment