Monday, March 23, 2015

How can I plan to meet my goals? Weekly Plans: 23-27 March

Happy Registration Time Advisees!
****************************
Homework: SSSS Email or Form by Wednesday at 6:30pm
****************************
Big Idea: Structure
Essential Question: How can I plan to meet my goals?
Objectives: I can...
...finalize my graduation plan..
...reflect on events in my college career so far.
...predict my college future.
...plan to meet my goals
****************************
Monday, 23 March
**Tomorrow will be DEAR Day!**

1) Warm Up: Content Connections
  1. If you got to design a class at LEC or CCCC, what would it be? Why?
2) Registration Central! WOOT!
  1. Finalize YOUR 5 year plan here. Rename it "Name - Graduation Plan".
  2. Add classes you have already taken.
  3. List the classes you are registered for for next year.
    1. The next math class
    2. Spanish 111 (fall)/Spanish 112 (spring)
    3. English 111 (fall)/English 112 (spring)
    4. History 131 (fall)/History 132 (spring)
    5. Health Sciences/AS students: Bio 111 (fall)/Bio 112 (spring)
  4. Pick electives that make sense from here.  (Not sure where these fit? Post these on the THIRD sheet of the 5 year plan doc!)
****************************
Thursday, 26 March
Personal Growth Day
1)  List your tasks in your PGP and get working!

  1. Finalize your graduation plan and share it with me.
  2. Look at how your AA/AS courses will transfer to the four year college of your choice.
  3. Then, choose one section or day of material to review:
    1. Highlight key terms.
    2. Write HOT questions.
    3. Write summaries.
    4. Make concept maps that connect information.
    5. Create cheat sheet book marks for important pages.
    6. Make a youtube playlist.
2) Rank your success!

*********************************************************
Resource for How Courses Transfer and Major Worksheets:
  1. Resources: Major Worksheets:
  2. Resources: Course Transfer Info

No comments:

Post a Comment