Monday, October 5, 2015

What tools does CFNC provide to help me meet my definition of success? Week 10: 6-8 October

Happy Week 10 of Advisory!
******************************
Homework: IMPACT AID SURVEY ASAP PLEASE :)
**College Fair at the Civic Center on Wednesday, 6-7:30 PM**
**Fall Break is on Monday-Tuesday, 12-13 October.**
******************************
Big Idea: Systems
Essential Question: What tools does CFNC provide to help me meet my definition of success?
Objectives: I can...
...navigate CFNC.org.
...begin building a digital portfolio.
...name ways to make college affordable.
...de-stress with my Advisory class!
******************************
Tuesday, 6 October

1) Positivity Moment: Write the best thing in the past week on a sticky note, post it!

2) CFNC Exploration



*******************************

Wednesday, 7 October

1) Warm Up: Share ideas for destress day!
*******************************
Thursday, 8 October

1) Warm Up: Content Connections Stand, Share, Sit: In what class are you learning the most skills that you can relate to your future career? Why?

2) De-Stress Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment